We're making it even easier to upload images in Palaver. Version 2.4 brings a new image picker so you can upload recent images directly from Palaver.
Changes in 2.4
- Upload recent images directly from image upload instead of going into your camera roll.
- Open links from messages inside the app instead of jumping out to Safari.
- Palaver will no longer display channel topic when reconnecting multiple times.
- Performance improvements with channel lists via /list.
- Fixes an issue where push notifications may not work after restoring your device from a backup.
- Various improvements to improve the experience of using Palaver on iPads, including fixing issues you might've faced when switching to Palaver via iPad Split View.
- Palaver will now use a monospaced font for message timestamps, this improves the alignment of messages.
- We no longer grey out messages when they come from ZNC buffers.